KASP™ Genotyping - Free Trial Kits Available
KASP is a proprietary genotyping technology from LGC that enables bi-allelic discrimination of SNPs and InDels using single-plex, end-point PCR.
The KASP genotyping reaction comprises three components:
- Sample DNA (with the sequence of interest)
- KASP Assay Mix (containing the target specific primers)
- KASP Master Mix
KASP assay mix and KASP master mix are available through GeneWorks.
Advantages of KASP:
- KASP utilises a universal reporting system (FRET cassettes), where the labelled components are present in the KASP Master Mix and can be used on all assays - the means no need for expensive,customised, labelled probes.
- KASP will work on many different qPCR instruments and plate readers - you aren't locked into specifc platfoms, and chances are you already have a KASP compatible instrument. See the instrument guide on the KASP Trial Kit Request Form to see what master mix is optimal for you.
- Industry leading SNP and InDel assay converstion rate (>90%)
Free KASP Trial Kit
For a free KASP Genotyping Trial Krial, use the KASP Trial Kit Request Form, or enter your details at http://www2.lgcgroup.com/KASP-Trial-Kit-JA
*Please note that some browsers require the KASP Trial Kit Request Form to be downloaded to your computer before the submission function will work.
LGC also offer a wide range of instrumentation, reagents and services for genotyping, nucleic acid extraction and much more.
For more details please contact GeneWorks Customer Service.